Sunday, January 22, 2012

1/22/12

Today I'm going to put my own Poetry online, i own it don't even think of stealing it. it my personal thought put so you can read my mind for a day...

"I Swear"
I swear
To you,I never meant to let him die,
It was my loss,It was my heart,
I tried, you say I don't even care,
It matters to me every moment,

In my silence

I swear
We were ok,
Its not fair, I get all the blame,
Though you can't hear me,I scream to you,
I tell myself over and over,It wasn't all me

I swear
I make myself pay every day
I don't want to keep hearing it,
It racks my brain all day,
and bleeds my heart all night

I swear
Back then we were our best,
Remember our time, our fire
Now there's only matches left
and ashes mixed with tears

its sad. I'll post my happiness in the next blog entry
Welcome To Insomnia, Talk To You Soon World, All My Love <3 Emmette

No comments:

Post a Comment