Wednesday, May 9, 2012

5/9/12

Great, my favorite font has been erased from blogspot. So much for uniqueness. *sighs* Well its been a month or so, and so much has gone on. Sorry for not constantly updating, also surprise! I'm writing this at 9 am instead of midnight. That's college for ya, up at ridiculously early hours(at least for me). School has been good, work sucks because i lost my new job(some stupid thing about over staffing), Shane is a proud high school dropout, Logan is no longer an issue in my life, and I found the love of my life(he was staring me in the face and i never saw it till a few months ago). I'm happy to report yesterday was my 1 month anniversary to Kristoffer(*real name used). Isn't that the coolest way to spell it? Kristoffer <3 Well i met him at the racetrack in August 2011, he's a driver, a complete NASCAR man(NASCAR I'm starting to like more n more), and the sweetest most wonderful guy I've ever met. My life is so much better/happier. Thank God!! I got blessed majorly to find Kristoffer, or actually he found me. That night in August i kicked and screamed because I'd rather have gone to this party that was the same night(typical teenager) than go to the racetrack. I am SO glad i went that night to the track. After the race, while visiting my sister's fiance, who is also a driver, a tall cute guy with acorn brown hair, glasses, and a hat came over and said "Hi". That's all he said "Hi", nothing else, only "Hi". He didn't say another word just kind of stood there. It still makes me laugh to this day. He told me later "I saw a cute girl, you, over there, so i came over to say 'Hi'. We became facebook friends after that, talking occasionally over chat or messaging. It all started when i asked if he had a cell, i was curious because he never carried one around at the track. He typed "Yea" and gave me his #  then asked if i had one or"are you just asking me if i had a cell for no reason" i laughed n gave him my # telling him i might surprise him n text him one day. i remember him telling me later "i was hoping to hear from you, but i didn't expect to actually hear from you." I text him a few days later freaking him out because he didn't know the #  then he realized it was me and we have texted every day since :) Now he calls me every night. Our first date was in early April and now we officially are together 1 month on May 8th. Details, details. He got me a silver encased saphire necklace for our 1 month, it was very unexpected but i just love it :) Well back to the Grind, the faster this week is done the faster the weekend comes, the faster my Kris is home and i love him more than anything.
Talk To You Soon World, All My Love <3
 Emmette

No comments:

Post a Comment