Sunday, December 25, 2011

12/25/11

Long time no write,its Christmas Night, people are sleeping and all through the house,not a creature is stirring, only the insomniac me. It doesn't rhyme but hey that's ok, its been a long time since I've written.Sadness and Joy found its way to me this Christmas season, I've been pretty happy these past few weeks preparing myself to face this nutty new year, with losing some parts of me and gaining others.My Sadness was missing my best friend, my partner in crime, no teasing over presents, no jokes about underwear,we hardly speak. Christmas is a time of Happiness and Joy, like last year i was kissed before Christmas, promised everything would be all right. it wasn't ok, but i feel sad sometimes about it. time to quote again "Last Christmas I gave you my heart and the very next day you gave it away...". or parts of a song called" I Hate Christmas Parties" by one of my favorites Relient K
[Verse] I hope it snows this week,  A snow flake on your cheek Would make this Christmas so Beautiful But that would just bring the pain Cause things can’t stay the same These Holidays won’t be wonderful  [Chorus] I look under the tree But there’s nothing to see Cause it’s a broken heart that you’re giving me  I can’t figure you out Is this what Christmas is all about Cause it’s a broken heart that you’re giving me  [Verse 2] I don’t wanna talk I’m sick of all this talking A broken heart wrapped up in a Box There's tear drops in my stocking 
Weeping Angels are Watching,Welcome To Insomnia, Talk To You Soon World,
All My Love, Emmette

No comments:

Post a Comment